Summer Solstice Sisterhood Gathering
Shattered Glass Leadership HQ - Salem, Oregon
June 22nd - June 25th 2022
For 4 glorious days, we will immerse ourselves in mind, body, spirit relationship in order to center our souls, calibrate our brains, celebrate our lives, and connect in community.
So often in our daily lives we get caught up in the minutiae of survival. We forget that even in the most troubling of moments there is grace and love.
This retreat is an invitation into healing and compassion. It is an opportunity to learn in communion with others who are yearning for self love and expansion.
If you have been wounded by messages of fear and antipathy.
If you are seeking redemption and sanctuary.
If you find yourself on a journey of justice and seek the beauty of belonging.
If you are ready to reconnect to your mind, body, and soul, then this retreat is for you.
Each day will include group and 1:1 coaching, body work, creativity workshops, journaling, meditation, mindfulness, ritual, and more.
You will learn...
How to release ideas in your head that no longer serve you
How to use your creative center to get clear on your goals
Ways you can identify your calling and purpose to navigate the world with more intention
How to reduce anxiety and overcome fear
How to use your intuition to create everyday magic
Tools to move into self compassion and self love
All-Inclusive Luxury Glamping
Luxury bedding and linens (Real mattresses)
Ample seating for groups and private discussions
Food that will inspire you!
Hosted Wine Tasting
Artisanal Pizza night
Beautiful Luxury Canvas Tents (Individual for VIP Admission, Shared for General Admission)
Heated swimming pool
Several indoor air conditioned spaces
Indoor beautiful bathrooms
24 hr coffee/tea stations
Wednesday, June 22: 4:00-10:00 pm: Arrival and Settling in
This is your time to arrive, get settled into your accommodation, meet your fellow retreat sisters and begin to bond as we gather for our opening ceremony by the fire.
Thursday, June 23: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm: CALIBRATION DAY
That's right: we'll work together to make sure that the second half of 2022 is FIRE...align your mind, body, and spirit. Creativity + Coaching + Connection! Serenity and decompression? Yours for the taking.
Friday, June 24: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM - CENTERING DAY
Workshops, tarot/oracle readings and serenity. Wrap up those loose ends and confirm your new outlook. Step fully into your boldest, brightest, most powerful self!
Saturday, June 25: 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM - CELEBRATION DAY
Soul flow, celebrations, and connection. Breathe into the changes you have made and solidify your transformations. Leave Shattered Glass HQ lighter AND ready for the 2nd half of the year!
*Please note this is a fluid schedule at present ad subject to small changes
MEET YOUR HOSTS
Dr. Melissa Bird
As a life coach, author, and fiery public speaker, Dr. Melissa Bird has given hundreds of speeches and workshops across the world, including speaking to audiences at universities, national conferences, and churches.
Her combination of education, real life experience, and practical advice makes her a powerful force of change in the lives of the people she speaks to. Past audience members have described her as “fierce,” “revelatory,” “life-changing,” “enthusiastic,” and “inspirational.”
Dr. Bird creates the genesis for a new brand of leadership and graceful revolution. Her words awaken revolutionaries, trailblazers and powerful innovators in the quest for justice. When she’s not building her public speaking business, she can be found reading trashy novels, drinking fine whiskey, playing mom to three delicious humans, and loving her punk rock scientist James Thomas Kelly.
Dr. Kristine Medyanik, has been digging deep into people, personalities and motivations for many years. As a serial entrepreneur and educator Dr. K believes deeply in the power of education and business ownership as mediums to change the lives of entire families. She’s dedicated her life to these endeavors. She brings humor to research based, world class leadership theory. In the last decade Dr. Medyanik has impacted thousands of students through classroom engagement and program development as a faculty member and program administrator. She loves to showcase the intersection of “what does the book say” and “This is what it really looks like in REAL LIFE” for students engaging in business and psychology concepts for the first time.
“I had the chance to attend one of Dr. Kristine's Virtual Leadership Bootcamps. I came away with so many great 'aha' moments. The awareness I gained on my own personality style, as well as those on my team and how to better engage with different personality types was very good. The content was all new and unique and I really appreciated Dr. Kristines ability to draw us in with great analogies and stories that help apply the content to real situations. I would highly recommend taking one of her retreats or virtual classes, as well as inviting her to do something for your team!”
"Dr. Missy Bird is a force of nature. Working with her is for those willing to make big changes and be held accountable. She helped me to shift my beliefs about myself. From playing small and being out of alignment with my divine purpose, to helping me coming into my own power."
“This is a must do for those looking to enhance your leadership skills!! Dr. Kristine has a vast understanding and knowledge of behavioral leadership skills that she shared, and I was able to apply immediately. Her techniques and applications are easy to understand and share with others. I feel more confident in understanding the needs of my co-workers and management with the tools she gave me in her workshop.”
"Dr. Melissa Bird helps you peel away the layers and get to the core. She has a way of bringing out all the things you’ve had buried for so long that you don’t even realize the things were even a thing!
It is almost as if she gives you permission to be yourself and to proud to be who you really are. Her teachings help me navigate all aspects of my life and have even helped change the relationships around me in the best way possible!"
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Shattered Glass Leadership HQ - Salem, Oregon
June 22nd - June 25th 2022
Your Exclusive Retreat Price is: $2199
Need a little time?
Secure your place today with a 10% Deposit of $219 and we'll be in touch to arrange your payment plan.
Ready to go all in?
If it's a HELL YEAH click below to make your payment and we'll be in touch with more details soon
*Please see retreat T&C's below for refund policy.
Retreat Terms & Conditions
1. It is the attendees' responsibility to check their reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The deposit and all payments made by the customer are fully refundable to the customer, in the event of the retreat being cancelled by the hosts for any reason. Alternatively, payments will be transferred to an alternative retreat at the customer’s agreement.
3. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the 10% deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable unless the retreat is cancelled by the hosts as stated in point 2:
– Cancellation 8 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
– Cancellation 9 to 14 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
– Cancellation 15 to 20 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
4. Due to situations beyond our control, the hosts reserve the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements may be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
5. The hosts are not held liable for flight costs or transfer costs if flights outside of those suggested to customers arriving and departing Oregon as recommended are booked.
6. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
7. The hosts accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights or other forms of transport.
8. The hosts reserve the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
9. Attendees who have injuries or illness are advised to seek a doctor’s advice if practising yoga. The host is not liable for any injuries to the attendee in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
10. The hosts cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
11. The hosts will not be liable for any failures beyond their control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God,’ closure of airports, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and sub-contractors.
12. The hosts accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness which may occur during the attendees' stay or travelling to and from retreats.
13. We recommend that all attendees have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.